Wikipedia

Search results

Wednesday 1 July 2015

My Favorite Teacher

hey, everyone who is ever schooling of course must has at least one favorite teacher. why? because teacher is best considered as an idol or roll model. As am I, i have several favorite teacher of mine. One is Teacher Norma Bt. Abd Kadir who is teaching me History subject when I was at SMK Dato' Perdana last two years ago. she is a very committed and dedicated teacher i ever found in my school life. she is generous, kind and the thing that made me adore of her is, she is a joker. she loves to create funny jokes while teaching in class. last year she had teach me in Pendidikan Sivik & Kewargaanegaraan and if i were still schooling there, she will teach me in History subject which i loved her teaching so much. she will also insert a funny joke in every teaching to attract all of her students who sleepy and boring with hers. she is a well-looked teacher who dressed up nice attire daily. if only i still had study in my fore school, i'll meet and study with my all teachers who i really love. i'm sorry i have to stop right now writing this memorial words for my school and teacher.
Thank You Teacher!!! I Love You. I won't forget you.

No comments :

Post a Comment