Wikipedia

Search results

Monday 10 August 2015

HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY MOM


HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY MOM!!!
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH !!!!!!!!

Mom…I love you so much !!!Nothing can replace you from being my best parents in my life...Mom,
You have done a huge of sacrifices to me…You cheer me up when I sad or have a problem…
You come when I’m alone and sad…
You wipe my tears when I’m cry…
You used to listen to my talk and my problems …You’re the one who first worried about me…
You always stay up with me when I’m sick…
You never stop from giving loves and good cares of me…
Nothing can replace you…
You’re mom, you’re friend, you’re siblings…You’re everything for me…You’re the best mother in this world!!!
Mom, you’re the number one for me!!!
I love you very huge much, very deep in my heart!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment