Wikipedia

Search results

Monday 10 August 2015

SEEKING THE MEANING OF LIFE

SEEKING THE MEANING OF LIFE


In the wet of rain, there’s bless from God. In a lonely dark of the night, there’s me inside calling for a light. How else could I live in this world like unless of course if I stay for the rest of my life. I could never lie that some people would love me and still there’s a lot of people would hate me. This is just a common life. Just live in your own life. Be ourselves and stay away from hypocrisy. KEEP CALM AND LOVE YOURSELF.

As a human being, we used to fight and struggle to gain something in life. After that, surrender to Allah’s will and ask for His guide. The only things that we can do are pray and surrender to His will. But, we can’t foresee what’ll happen and come next. We totally don’t know our future, destiny, fate and victory. But never stop of what we’re doing and hoping.

This life is full with happiness, sorrow, love, hate, and everything. And life requires money to survive or we’ll be starving and freeze to death when winter and flood come over. But money is not really everything that must be caught deadly.

I know you’ll come like you used to appear in my sweet dream. But I’m really hoping that you’ll not have disappeared by then. I won’t lose you. I promise I never stop chasing you, my dreams. I want you.

Something that I really wanna see and watch will have vanished just like that. I don’t get it. But, I don’t really mind. Perhaps it’s not my luck yet. I hope one day it’ll come over again and I absolutely have it.








No comments :

Post a Comment